NOTICE: AFGHANSITE HAS A NEW HOME, THIS SITE WILL NOT
BE ACCESSIBLE IN THE FUTURE, PLEASE USE
http://AfghanSite.net TO ACCESS THE NEW SITE.!
||Wednesday January 16 2008
||6:00 - 7:30pm
||10 Gateway Boulevard, Suite 104
||--* D I S C O U R S E *--
Come to an informative, interactive and challenging session of debates and discussions on relevant topics.
• Differences in treatment of boys and girls by families
• Should there be an Afghan night club?
• Should our generation be open to dating?
• Political engagement in Canada
• Should an Afghan youth be able to marry whomever they want to?
Flemingdon Health Center
10 Gateway Boulevard, Suite 104
Date and Time:
Wed, January 16, 2008
6:00pm – 7:30pm
* For further Information please contact us at 416 473 3090
* Refreshments will be served
* TTC tickets will be provided upon request
|Submitted By :
||SSRP On Friday January 11 2008